Evening at Pops; Tony Bennett
Preservational Master dubbed from Original MAPC 2” # A2-03705, 2/2000.
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Tony Bennett
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
tony Bennett and the Boston Pops Orchestra perform:
Gounod: Cortege (the Queen of Sheba) Rossini: The Overture to Semiramide Shostakovich: Golden Age Polka arr. Zito: Cole Proter Medley arr. Zito: I Left My Heart arr. Corey: I Want to Be Around Bernstein: Selections from West Side Story
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Tony Bennett,” 06/15/1977, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 22, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_41F335C7A7014520A77E31865B3796C6.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Tony Bennett.” 06/15/1977. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 22, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_41F335C7A7014520A77E31865B3796C6>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Tony Bennett. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_41F335C7A7014520A77E31865B3796C6