Group, The; Insanity and the Salvi Trial
2/7/96 Insanity and the Salvi Trial
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Insanity and the Salvi Trial
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Norman Zalkind, Attorney; Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Jeffrey Abramson, Professor of politics, Brandeis University and Author, We the Jury; Carol Feldman, forensic psychologist; James Beck , Professor of psychiatry, Harvard and Director, Cambridge Court Clinic.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Insanity and the Salvi Trial,” 02/07/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 25, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4184A12692AE4CE3A334E3A0AB1022FF.
- MLA: “Group, The; Insanity and the Salvi Trial.” 02/07/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 25, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4184A12692AE4CE3A334E3A0AB1022FF>.
- APA: Group, The; Insanity and the Salvi Trial. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4184A12692AE4CE3A334E3A0AB1022FF