Group, The; Black church burnings in the South
6/13/96 Black Church Arson
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Black church burnings in the South
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Sally Greenberg, President, Women's Bar Association-Staff counsel, Anti-Defamation League; Jeffrey Brown, Union Baptist Church; Ozell Hudson, Attorney, Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights; Loretta Williams, Ph.d., Socilogist and consultant, National Council of Churches.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Black church burnings in the South,” 06/13/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 20, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_413C8CC226384C09BC673AE2914D731E.
- MLA: “Group, The; Black church burnings in the South.” 06/13/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 20, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_413C8CC226384C09BC673AE2914D731E>.
- APA: Group, The; Black church burnings in the South. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_413C8CC226384C09BC673AE2914D731E