Arthur; Double Tibble Trouble; Arthur’s Almost Live Not Real Music Festival
WGBH EE Master
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Double Tibble Trouble; Arthur’s Almost Live Not Real Music Festival
- Program Number
- Series Description
Each of the Arthur episodes consists of two independent stories that focus on themes and events central to children's lives. Whether it's facing down a bully, worrying about a new teacher, or being the very last person on earth to lose his baby teeth, Arthur and his friends manage to solve their third-grade dilemmas with imagination, kindness and a lot of humor. "What children love about Arthur is that he feels real to them," says Carol Greenwald, WGBH executive producer. "The emotions he experiences are universal. When Arthur triumphs over something, kids think they can, too. "The series will build on that sense of empowerment by showing how Arthur and his friends use effective, age-appropriate, problem-solving skills. Bringing a book-based series like Arthur to public television will also promote reading and writing skills. Series release date: 10/1996
- Program Description
Double Tibble Trouble: Playing with the Tibble twins requires preparation, endurance and earplugs. But when one gets sick, playing with the other should be a lot easier -- shouldn't it?
Arthur's Almost Live Not Real Music Festival: Arthur and the gang create their own music videos. What they lack in high-tech video gear, they make up for in state-of-the-art imaginations!
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Social Issues
- Greenwald, Carol (Series Producer)
- CINAR (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Arthur; Double Tibble Trouble; Arthur’s Almost Live Not Real Music Festival,” 06/13/1998, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 24, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4021B5BF7E98408DBA12BDF0AE93C940.
- MLA: “Arthur; Double Tibble Trouble; Arthur’s Almost Live Not Real Music Festival.” 06/13/1998. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 24, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4021B5BF7E98408DBA12BDF0AE93C940>.
- APA: Arthur; Double Tibble Trouble; Arthur’s Almost Live Not Real Music Festival. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4021B5BF7E98408DBA12BDF0AE93C940