Group, The; Attorney General's Job and " Nannygate"
2/11/93 Attorney General's Job and " Nannygate"
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Attorney General's Job and " Nannygate"
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Margery Eagan, Columnist, Boston Herald; Joe Grandmaison, Democratic political consultant; Tom Rath, Republican party consultant; Joyce Fredkin, businesswoman; Eileen McNamara, columnist, The Boston Globe.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Attorney General's Job and " Nannygate",” 02/11/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 22, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3F16DB37DAB0449A8A7763F3926C4981.
- MLA: “Group, The; Attorney General's Job and " Nannygate".” 02/11/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 22, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3F16DB37DAB0449A8A7763F3926C4981>.
- APA: Group, The; Attorney General's Job and " Nannygate". Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3F16DB37DAB0449A8A7763F3926C4981