NOVA ScienceNow; Mirror Neurons; Profile: James McLurkin; Hurricanes; Booming Sands
WGBH/NOVA Green Label Master #3204 NOVA scienceNOW Widescreen Master Ch 1/2: Full mix Ch3/4: MED 16x9 anamorphic 1/12/05 56:46
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- NOVA ScienceNow
- Mirror Neurons; Profile: James McLurkin; Hurricanes; Booming Sands
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered January 2005 NOVA scienceNOW is a new series produced by NOVA. For more than three decades, NOVA has been unrivaled in bringing authoritative, innovative, and entertaining science documentaries to television. Now the same award-winning producers have teamed up with veteran reporter Robert Krulwich to cover the timeliest developments and intriguing personalities in science and technology today. Presenting multiple stories in a magazine format hosted by Krulwich and reported by a diverse team of correspondents in the field, NOVA scienceNOW will air five times a year in the NOVA time slot.
NOVA scienceNOW has named Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson, respected scientist, author, and director of the Hayden Planetarium in the Rose Center For Earth and Space at the American Museum of Natural History, to host the science magazine series with the launch of its second season in the Fall of 2006. Series release date: 1/25/2005
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Linde, Olicker (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “NOVA ScienceNow; Mirror Neurons; Profile: James McLurkin; Hurricanes; Booming Sands,” 01/12/2005, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 26, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3D52F9915BE14D2AAA57BD5710E6C5AB.
- MLA: “NOVA ScienceNow; Mirror Neurons; Profile: James McLurkin; Hurricanes; Booming Sands.” 01/12/2005. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 26, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3D52F9915BE14D2AAA57BD5710E6C5AB>.
- APA: NOVA ScienceNow; Mirror Neurons; Profile: James McLurkin; Hurricanes; Booming Sands. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3D52F9915BE14D2AAA57BD5710E6C5AB