Group, The; Mental Health and Managed Care
4/27/94 Mental Health & Managed Care
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Mental Health and Managed Care
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Dorothy Dundas, Freelance mental health writer; Alison Bass, Staff writer, The Boston Globe; Peter Janney, Clinical psychologist; John Mathews, Clinical psychologist; Susan MacNab, Social worker and psychotherapist; Joe Carpineto, Therapist and sculptor, director, Log School Settlement.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Mental Health and Managed Care,” 04/27/1994, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 18, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3D0715CC8CF745D1B45617A02B110297.
- MLA: “Group, The; Mental Health and Managed Care.” 04/27/1994. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 18, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3D0715CC8CF745D1B45617A02B110297>.
- APA: Group, The; Mental Health and Managed Care. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3D0715CC8CF745D1B45617A02B110297