Group, The; Michael Jackson: Black or White
11/19/91 Michael Jackson: Black or White
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Michael Jackson: Black or White
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Bill Corbett, poet and teacher; Tom Moroney, columnist, The Middlesex News; Rick Berlin, Cabaret performer; Anthony Campbell, professor of preaching, Boston University; Rebecca Rollins, freelance journalist, dog breeder.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Michael Jackson: Black or White,” 11/19/1991, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 24, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3B84ED5425B341A3B6474C9408F97E8F.
- MLA: “Group, The; Michael Jackson: Black or White.” 11/19/1991. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 24, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3B84ED5425B341A3B6474C9408F97E8F>.
- APA: Group, The; Michael Jackson: Black or White. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3B84ED5425B341A3B6474C9408F97E8F