Greater Boston; Beat the Press (10/26/2007)
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Greater Boston
- Beat the Press (10/26/2007)
- Series Description
HUB CITY AT ITS BEST. A LOOK AT EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY INTERESTING IN BOSTON. HOSTED BY EMILY ROONEY. Series release date: 1/1997
- Program Description
1) Red Sox coverage 2) Wildfire, Katrina comparison 3) Jena 6, Louisiana coverage 4) Clinton, Drudge Report
Guests: Joe Sciacca, Boston Herald; Mark Jurkowitz, Project for Excellence in Journalism; Eileen McNamara, Brandeis University; John Carroll, Beat the Press / Boston University
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- News Report
- Local Communities
- Chicago: “Greater Boston; Beat the Press (10/26/2007),” 10/26/2007, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 20, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3B7F5541B814493B977CB904A53C9A7E.
- MLA: “Greater Boston; Beat the Press (10/26/2007).” 10/26/2007. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 20, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3B7F5541B814493B977CB904A53C9A7E>.
- APA: Greater Boston; Beat the Press (10/26/2007). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3B7F5541B814493B977CB904A53C9A7E