Group, The; Future of Boston's highbrow Arts
2/16/96 Fate of the arts
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Future of Boston's highbrow Arts
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Nancy Stapen, art critic, The Boston Globe; Gail Banks, Fashion writer, The Boston Globe Magazine; Ken Beck, Artist and Teacher, Art Institute of Boston and School of Museum of Fine Arts (Museum School); Edward Pinkus, Retired attorney.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Future of Boston's highbrow Arts,” 02/16/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 23, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3ABDAC4DB4D74F1CB65F4188F9356CF7.
- MLA: “Group, The; Future of Boston's highbrow Arts.” 02/16/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 23, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3ABDAC4DB4D74F1CB65F4188F9356CF7>.
- APA: Group, The; Future of Boston's highbrow Arts. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3ABDAC4DB4D74F1CB65F4188F9356CF7