Championship Ballroom Dancing
** Produced in 1991 — but label as 1992 per Aida Moreno (from PBS Instructions) **
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Championship Ballroom Dancing
- Series Description
MORE THAN TWO DOZEN OF THE TOP PROFESSIONAL BALLROOM DANCERS FROM ACROSS THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA COMPETE IN THE LATIN AND MODERN DIVISIONS OF THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS. Series release date: 1985
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Event Coverage
- Moreno, Aida (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Championship Ballroom Dancing,” 12/18/1991, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 21, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3A63A85CDE0A45F4B5DBE0CEC58D5414.
- MLA: “Championship Ballroom Dancing.” 12/18/1991. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 21, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3A63A85CDE0A45F4B5DBE0CEC58D5414>.
- APA: Championship Ballroom Dancing. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3A63A85CDE0A45F4B5DBE0CEC58D5414