Evening at Pops; Eileen Farrell
1999 MAPC preservation Master
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Eileen Farrell
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Eileen Farrell and the Boston Pops Orchestra perform:
Habrier: Mache Joyeuse Mendelssohn: Scherzo and Wedding March from A Midsummer Night's Dream Verdi: Ritorna Vincitor from Aida Mascagni: Voi Lo Sapete, O Mamma from Cavalleria rusticana Saint-Saens: Danse Macabre Arlen: Medley from Harold Arlen Tunes: Paper Moon Come Rain, Come Shine Happiness is Just a Thing Called Joe When the Sun Comes Out Somewhere Over the Rainbow White: Love's Theme
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Eileen Farrell,” 07/26/1974, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 29, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_39B882F149BC40E6AEF86524281EF6D8.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Eileen Farrell.” 07/26/1974. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 29, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_39B882F149BC40E6AEF86524281EF6D8>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Eileen Farrell. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_39B882F149BC40E6AEF86524281EF6D8