Group, The; Morality and Foriegn Policy
7/12/94 Morality and Foriegn Policy
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Morality and Foriegn Policy
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Glenn Loury, Professor of economics, Boston University; James Franklin, religion writer, The Boston Globe; Gordon Kaufman, professor of theology, Harvard Divinity School; Harvey Cox, professor of divinity, Harvard Divinity School; Sissela Bok, Author and philosopher.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Morality and Foriegn Policy,” 07/12/1994, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed November 25, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3919434E7FEA48339112C8BF774B7BFE.
- MLA: “Group, The; Morality and Foriegn Policy.” 07/12/1994. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. November 25, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3919434E7FEA48339112C8BF774B7BFE>.
- APA: Group, The; Morality and Foriegn Policy. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3919434E7FEA48339112C8BF774B7BFE