Group, The; Saudi bombing of U.S. barracks
6/26/96 Bombing in Saudi Arabia
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Saudi bombing of U.S. barracks
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Philip Zelikow, Professor of public policy, Harvard University; Uri Ra'anan, University professor, Boston University; Nadav Safran, Professor of government, emeritus, Harvard University; Michael Desch, Olin Institute, Harvard University.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Saudi bombing of U.S. barracks,” 06/26/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 10, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_38F1BBB491FF4E54B88FD85565507145.
- MLA: “Group, The; Saudi bombing of U.S. barracks.” 06/26/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 10, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_38F1BBB491FF4E54B88FD85565507145>.
- APA: Group, The; Saudi bombing of U.S. barracks. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_38F1BBB491FF4E54B88FD85565507145