What's Happening Mr. Silver; Freedom And The Fourth
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- What's Happening Mr. Silver
- Freedom And The Fourth
- Program Number
- Series Description
This series experiments with new form and new ways of handling its subject matter by incorporating a youthful style and sense of concern. Series release date: 1967
- Program Description
Invasion of personal privacy and restriction of personal rights, studied in interviews with policemen,m lawyers, those who feel their rights have been invaded and M.I.T.’s Jerome Lettvin.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Barzyk, Fred (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “What's Happening Mr. Silver; Freedom And The Fourth,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 29, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_38945F7B0B464F86BF5129FD841C3DCC.
- MLA: “What's Happening Mr. Silver; Freedom And The Fourth.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 29, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_38945F7B0B464F86BF5129FD841C3DCC>.
- APA: What's Happening Mr. Silver; Freedom And The Fourth. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_38945F7B0B464F86BF5129FD841C3DCC