Beiderbecke Affair, The
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Beiderbecke Affair, The
- Program Number
- Series Description
Broadcast in 1988. James Bolam and Barbara Flynn head the cast of Alan Plater's wryly humorous 3-part drama series: a tongue in cheek blend of romance, light-hearted intrigue and dubious double-dealing that all begins with a mysterious platinum blonde and the search for a missing set of jazz records. Series release date: 1988
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Mckeown, Cindy (Series Producer)
- Peck, Ann (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Beiderbecke Affair, The,” 09/01/1987, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 25, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_38777A18C5C84CEF9D1D5F28C9F48574.
- MLA: “Beiderbecke Affair, The.” 09/01/1987. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 25, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_38777A18C5C84CEF9D1D5F28C9F48574>.
- APA: Beiderbecke Affair, The. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_38777A18C5C84CEF9D1D5F28C9F48574