Group, The; Designer Babies/In vitro Fertilization
1/18/94 Designer Babies/In vitro
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Designer Babies/In vitro Fertilization
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Joseph Stanton, Value of Life Committee; Patrick Derr, professor of philosophy, Clark University; Margaret Hollister, RESOLVE HelpLine supervisor; Burton White, Center for Parent Education.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Designer Babies/In vitro Fertilization,” 01/18/1994, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 20, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_37B20C21F4574B2084B991596A37D009.
- MLA: “Group, The; Designer Babies/In vitro Fertilization.” 01/18/1994. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 20, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_37B20C21F4574B2084B991596A37D009>.
- APA: Group, The; Designer Babies/In vitro Fertilization. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_37B20C21F4574B2084B991596A37D009