Group, The; Summer Vacations (9/7/1993)
9/7/93 Summer Vacations
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Summer Vacations (9/7/1993)
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: John Robinson, columnist, The Boston Globe; Rina Spence, RKS Health Ventures Corp.; Sarah Dunleavy, editing manager, WCVB-TV; Paul Solman, business correspondent, The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer; Lesli Gordon, The Travel Collaborative.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Summer Vacations (9/7/1993),” 09/07/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 20, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_37A76AE4640549E9A89677AF1EF5668D.
- MLA: “Group, The; Summer Vacations (9/7/1993).” 09/07/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 20, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_37A76AE4640549E9A89677AF1EF5668D>.
- APA: Group, The; Summer Vacations (9/7/1993). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_37A76AE4640549E9A89677AF1EF5668D