Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Conditioning
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future
- Program Number
- Series Description
Broadcast in 1981: Thirteen part series teaching strokes, strategy, psychology and conditioning for tennis.
Meet Vic Braden, popular tennis coach, author, commentator and host of this 13-part tennis entertainment series based on his best selling book, “Vic Braden’s Tennis for the Future.” Series release date: 1981
- Program Description
“You know you’re out of condition if you take three trips around the icebox and then need a nap.” Vic Braden shows you the five important exercises guaranteed to take you from “huff and puff” to “win adn grin.”
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Harney, Greg (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Conditioning,” 04/29/1981, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 19, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_372F203620D448A487DC0A4D781EA06A.
- MLA: “Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Conditioning.” 04/29/1981. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 19, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_372F203620D448A487DC0A4D781EA06A>.
- APA: Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Conditioning. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_372F203620D448A487DC0A4D781EA06A