Evening at Pops; Toots Thielemans
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Toots Thielemans
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Toots Thielemans and the Boston Pops Orchestra perform:
Auber: Bronze Horse Overture Bach: Air on the G String Stravinsky: Galop Brown: You Stepped Out of a Dream Thielemans: Latin Quarter Williams: Cinderella LIberty Thielemans: Blusette Ellington: The Mooch Ellington: C-Jam Blues Barry: Theme from The Midnight Cowboy Herman/Hayman: Hello, Dolly Williams: Superman
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Toots Thielemans,” 12/15/1980, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 22, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_37179C93AF83408596F5C6C03FA2D94F.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Toots Thielemans.” 12/15/1980. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 22, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_37179C93AF83408596F5C6C03FA2D94F>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Toots Thielemans. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_37179C93AF83408596F5C6C03FA2D94F