Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Berlioz; Ravel
Preservational Master dubbed from Original MAPC 2” # A2-04005, 2/2000.
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Symphony
- Ozawa Conducting: Berlioz; Ravel
- Program Number
- Series Description
Boston Symphony Orchestra performances, Seiji Ozawa conducting - debuted nationally October 1, 1974. Series release date: 10/1/1974
- Program Description
Berlioz: Rakoczi March Ravel: Daphnis and Chloe (Tanglewood Festival Chorus)
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Chicago: “Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Berlioz; Ravel,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 2, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_36485EE5A2744DE1A30C7110C7128B9D.
- MLA: “Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Berlioz; Ravel.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 2, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_36485EE5A2744DE1A30C7110C7128B9D>.
- APA: Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Berlioz; Ravel. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_36485EE5A2744DE1A30C7110C7128B9D