Evening at Pops; Glen Campbell
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Glen Campbell
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Glen Campbell and the Boston Pops Orchestra perform:
Ippolitov-Ivanov: Proc. of Sardar (C. Sketches) Rossini: Overture to Journey to Rheims Tchaikovsky: Swan Lake Suite Weiss, L.: Rhinestone Cowboy Webb: Asleep on the Wind Webb: Highwayman Webb: Pocketful of Keys Willimas, M: Classical Gas Webb: MacArthur Park
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Glen Campbell,” 06/13/1978, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 28, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_35CCDF9ED60F4AE59190C6DF04299880.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Glen Campbell.” 06/13/1978. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 28, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_35CCDF9ED60F4AE59190C6DF04299880>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Glen Campbell. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_35CCDF9ED60F4AE59190C6DF04299880