Group, The; Politicians and the Press
12/2/94 Politicians and the Press
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Politicians and the Press
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Ben Bradlee, assistant managing editor, The Boston Globe; Linda Polach, special projects producer, WCVB-TV; Wayne Woodlief, columnist, Boston Herald; George Bachrach, Former state senator,Senior vice president, Share Group; Mark Roosevelt, Democratic candidate for governor.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Politicians and the Press,” 12/02/1994, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 20, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_350CFD22E0464D689DF31432C9E29F64.
- MLA: “Group, The; Politicians and the Press.” 12/02/1994. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 20, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_350CFD22E0464D689DF31432C9E29F64>.
- APA: Group, The; Politicians and the Press. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_350CFD22E0464D689DF31432C9E29F64