Evening at Pops; Cleo Laine
DOLBY A MONO
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Cleo Laine
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Cleo Laine,” 06/22/1981, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 26, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3493BF809AEC421FA5E2C4A5B1BA9EC1.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Cleo Laine.” 06/22/1981. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 26, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3493BF809AEC421FA5E2C4A5B1BA9EC1>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Cleo Laine. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3493BF809AEC421FA5E2C4A5B1BA9EC1