Mystery!; Racing Game, The, Series II: Horses For Courses
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Racing Game, The, Series II: Horses For Courses
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
Series revolves around Sid Halley, a champion jockey turned Private Investigator. "Horses for Courses" - Trying to crack a get-rich quick racket, Sid and Chico cut through a tangle of bribes, double-cross and murder. "Horsenap" - "Needle" -
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Racing Game, The, Series II: Horses For Courses,” 04/07/1981, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 13, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_34192CD4EB714B839DB69F935BE755F8.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Racing Game, The, Series II: Horses For Courses.” 04/07/1981. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 13, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_34192CD4EB714B839DB69F935BE755F8>.
- APA: Mystery!; Racing Game, The, Series II: Horses For Courses. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_34192CD4EB714B839DB69F935BE755F8