FRONTLINE Special Report; Comrades: Pacific Outpost
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- FRONTLINE Special Report
- Comrades: Pacific Outpost
- Program Number
- Series Description
Since January 1983, FRONTLINE has served as American public television's - PBS - flagship public affairs series. Hailed upon its television broadcast debut as "the last best hope for broadcast documentaries," FRONTLINE's stature over 23 years is reaffirmed each week through incisive documentaries covering the scope and complexity of the human experience. Series release date: 1/1983
- Program Description
FRONTLINE gained unique access in filming the inner workings of the local government system in Nakhodka, a town six thousand miles and seven time zones from Moscow. Profiles the workaholic lifestyle of Tatyana Naumova, a Communist zealot and town official in Nakhodka, and the tensions it creates with her husband, who cares for their two daughters.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Public Affairs
- Fanning, David (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “FRONTLINE Special Report; Comrades: Pacific Outpost,” 04/30/1986, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 23, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_32AF1F5E39CA40BB8FA182A5A7DF7C9E.
- MLA: “FRONTLINE Special Report; Comrades: Pacific Outpost.” 04/30/1986. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 23, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_32AF1F5E39CA40BB8FA182A5A7DF7C9E>.
- APA: FRONTLINE Special Report; Comrades: Pacific Outpost. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_32AF1F5E39CA40BB8FA182A5A7DF7C9E