Group, The; Physician Assisted Suicide (1/17/1995)
1/17/95 Doctor Assisted Suicide
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Physician Assisted Suicide (1/17/1995)
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Eric O'Brien, surgeon, Harvard Community Health Plan; Ezekiel Emanuel, oncologist, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute; Jean Marchant, Dir, psychosocial and spiritual care, Hospice West and Hospice at Mission Hill; Lowell Schnipper, chief of oncology, Beth Israel Hospital; Walid Fitaihi, cardiologist, Deaconess Hospital.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Physician Assisted Suicide (1/17/1995),” 01/17/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 20, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_322BDFB0B3144FA2A6563C4FC32E7BD2.
- MLA: “Group, The; Physician Assisted Suicide (1/17/1995).” 01/17/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 20, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_322BDFB0B3144FA2A6563C4FC32E7BD2>.
- APA: Group, The; Physician Assisted Suicide (1/17/1995). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_322BDFB0B3144FA2A6563C4FC32E7BD2