Education And Race Relations; Negro Child and The School, The: Implications For The School
Approximate date: 1965
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Education And Race Relations
- Negro Child and The School, The: Implications For The School
- Program Number
- Series Description
Series of 14 programs, plus panel discussions, featuring members of Tufts University discussing the issue of race relations circa 1965. B&W, produced by David Sloss, directed by Allan Hinderstein, shot in the WGBH studios.
Series release date: 1965
- Program Description
Panel discussion of the content presented by Dr. Thomas Pettigrew during his lecture “The Negro Child and The School,” featuring series hosts Dr. William Kvaraceus and Dr. John Gibson of Tufts University; Dr. Charles Pinderhughes, Psychiatrist, Veterans Administration Hospital, Boston; Dr. Donald Klein, Human Relations Unit, Boston University; Dr. John O’Loughlin, Historian, Emmanuel College, Boston. Recorded in the WGBH studios, 9/30/1965, B&W, directed by Allan Hinderstein.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Social Issues
- Race and Ethnicity
- Sloss, David (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Education And Race Relations; Negro Child and The School, The: Implications For The School,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed August 20, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_32212D98A96641C98F2BEE406C664581.
- MLA: “Education And Race Relations; Negro Child and The School, The: Implications For The School.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. August 20, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_32212D98A96641C98F2BEE406C664581>.
- APA: Education And Race Relations; Negro Child and The School, The: Implications For The School. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_32212D98A96641C98F2BEE406C664581