Simply Ming; Ellie Krieger and Better Burgers
Simply Ming - Chef Ellie Krieger and Better Burgers - SMMG1125 Output Master
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Simply Ming
- Ellie Krieger and Better Burgers
- Program Number
- Series Description
Ironically, Americans tend to complicate their lives in an effort to simplify them. In SIMPLY MING, chef Ming Tsai helps make the yearning for a more manageable lifestyle a reality. Tsai, experienced in classical French, new American and Pan-Asian cuisine, first introduced viewers to his unique blend of global culinary traditions in his Food Network series, East Meets West With Ming Tsai. In this new series for public television, Tsai provides a repertoire of very simple recipes which viewers can integrate into numerous dishes. Each of his flavor-packed sauces, salsas, pastes, rubs, stocks, syrups and doughs consists of fewer than seven ingredients, and each requires no more than 20 minutes to prepare. Guest include Martin Yan, Todd English, Jody Adams, Gordon Hamersley, Jasper White and others. 2004. Series release date: 2004
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Finkel, Hilary (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Simply Ming; Ellie Krieger and Better Burgers,” 01/08/2014, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 29, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_31ED6999B08E46D39C86507CCF083A62.
- MLA: “Simply Ming; Ellie Krieger and Better Burgers.” 01/08/2014. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 29, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_31ED6999B08E46D39C86507CCF083A62>.
- APA: Simply Ming; Ellie Krieger and Better Burgers. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_31ED6999B08E46D39C86507CCF083A62