Evening at Symphony; OZAWA Conducting: MOZART; BACH; BERG
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Evening at Symphony
- OZAWA Conducting: MOZART; BACH; BERG
- Program Number
- Series Description
Boston Symphony Orchestra performances, Seiji Ozawa conducting - debuted nationally October 1, 1974. Series release date: 10/1/1974
- Program Description
OZAWA Conducting: Mozart: Impressario; Bach: Violin Concerto in E - Itzhak Perlman; Berg: Violin Concerto
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Chicago: “Evening at Symphony; OZAWA Conducting: MOZART; BACH; BERG,” 12/11/1980, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 22, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3157619A9A9F4478B72174593F6FDCF2.
- MLA: “Evening at Symphony; OZAWA Conducting: MOZART; BACH; BERG.” 12/11/1980. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 22, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3157619A9A9F4478B72174593F6FDCF2>.
- APA: Evening at Symphony; OZAWA Conducting: MOZART; BACH; BERG. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3157619A9A9F4478B72174593F6FDCF2