Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Backhand
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future
- Program Number
- Series Description
Broadcast in 1981: Thirteen part series teaching strokes, strategy, psychology and conditioning for tennis.
Meet Vic Braden, popular tennis coach, author, commentator and host of this 13-part tennis entertainment series based on his best selling book, “Vic Braden’s Tennis for the Future.” Series release date: 1981
- Program Description
“Oh no! It’s a Backhand!” Vic Braden analyzes the widespread fear of the backhand stroke and shows you how to master the moves and timing of this important and misunderstood stroke.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Harney, Greg (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Backhand,” 01/20/1981, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 19, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_313E86766F1F45DD8EFD0B2F6E982EF7.
- MLA: “Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Backhand.” 01/20/1981. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 19, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_313E86766F1F45DD8EFD0B2F6E982EF7>.
- APA: Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Backhand. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_313E86766F1F45DD8EFD0B2F6E982EF7