Group, The; Physician assisted suicide (5/13/1996)
5/13/96 Assisted Suicide
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Physician assisted suicide (5/13/1996)
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Alan Stone, Professor of law and psychiatry, Harvard Law School; Stephen Boswell, Director, HIV clinical services, Massachusetts General Hospital; Ezekiel Emanuel, oncologist, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute; Charles Baron, Professor of law, Boston College Law School; Michael Grodin, Director of medical ethics, BU School of Medicine.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Physician assisted suicide (5/13/1996),” 05/13/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed August 20, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2F706532D1664C39BEE718C25C15A4E1.
- MLA: “Group, The; Physician assisted suicide (5/13/1996).” 05/13/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. August 20, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2F706532D1664C39BEE718C25C15A4E1>.
- APA: Group, The; Physician assisted suicide (5/13/1996). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2F706532D1664C39BEE718C25C15A4E1