Evening at Pops; Angel Romero
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Evening at Pops
- Angel Romero
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Series Description: Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Angel Romero,” GBH Archives, accessed January 20, 2021, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2EF4823F2089402990C4B62081A5355F.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Angel Romero.” GBH Archives. Web. January 20, 2021. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2EF4823F2089402990C4B62081A5355F>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Angel Romero. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2EF4823F2089402990C4B62081A5355F