FRONTLINE Special Report; Comrades: The Education Of Rita
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- FRONTLINE Special Report
- Comrades: The Education Of Rita
- Program Number
- Series Description
Since January 1983, FRONTLINE has served as American public television's - PBS - flagship public affairs series. Hailed upon its television broadcast debut as "the last best hope for broadcast documentaries," FRONTLINE's stature over 23 years is reaffirmed each week through incisive documentaries covering the scope and complexity of the human experience. Series release date: 1/1983
- Program Description
Rita Tikhonova, twenty-one, is a model Russian citizen. The lifestyle and ambitions of an outstanding Young Communist League member in Moscow are depicted as she completes her education at a prestigious school and begins her first teaching job.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Public Affairs
- Fanning, David (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “FRONTLINE Special Report; Comrades: The Education Of Rita,” 06/16/1986, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 22, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2EA19F87EA4443AEB974B5625EDE2043.
- MLA: “FRONTLINE Special Report; Comrades: The Education Of Rita.” 06/16/1986. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 22, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2EA19F87EA4443AEB974B5625EDE2043>.
- APA: FRONTLINE Special Report; Comrades: The Education Of Rita. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2EA19F87EA4443AEB974B5625EDE2043