Evening at Pops; John Williams, Yo Yo Ma, Frank Mccourt And Patti Lupone
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- John Williams, Yo Yo Ma, Frank Mccourt And Patti Lupone
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Music from Williams' Oscar-nominated score for Angela's Ashes, readings by the book's author and performances by cellist Ma and singer LuPone highlight this new special from Boston's Symphony Hall.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; John Williams, Yo Yo Ma, Frank Mccourt And Patti Lupone,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 26, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2E76739860834FCB9689D893E88189C4.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; John Williams, Yo Yo Ma, Frank Mccourt And Patti Lupone.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 26, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2E76739860834FCB9689D893E88189C4>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; John Williams, Yo Yo Ma, Frank Mccourt And Patti Lupone. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2E76739860834FCB9689D893E88189C4