Evening at Pops; Roberta Peters, Robert Merrill
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Roberta Peters, Robert Merrill
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Roberta Peters, Robert Merrill and the Boston Pops Orchestra perform:
Rossini: Overture to the Barber of Seville Rossini: Largo al factotum (Barber of Seville) Offenbach: Barcarolle (Tales of Hoffman) Verdi: Ah, fors e lui (La Traviata) Verdi: Prelude to Act I (La Traviata) Proter: Selections to Kiss Me Kate Gershwin: Medley Berlin: They Say It's Wonderful Berlin: There's No Business Like Weill-Mason: Mack the Knife
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Roberta Peters, Robert Merrill,” 05/08/1975, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 22, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2E3C6B3E649743538DC610C182050E9A.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Roberta Peters, Robert Merrill.” 05/08/1975. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 22, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2E3C6B3E649743538DC610C182050E9A>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Roberta Peters, Robert Merrill. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2E3C6B3E649743538DC610C182050E9A