Education And Race Relations; Civil Liberties and Civil Rights
Approximate date: 1965
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Education And Race Relations
- Civil Liberties and Civil Rights
- Program Number
- Series Description
Series of 14 programs, plus panel discussions, featuring members of Tufts University discussing the issue of race relations circa 1965. B&W, produced by David Sloss, directed by Allan Hinderstein, shot in the WGBH studios.
Series release date: 1965
- Program Description
Program features interview with Francis Keppel, Commissioner of Education, United States Department of Health, Education, and Welfare. Recorded in the studios of WETA, Washington, D.C., 10/25/1965, B&W directed by Allan Hinderstein.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Race and Ethnicity
- Social Issues
- Sloss, David (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Education And Race Relations; Civil Liberties and Civil Rights,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 26, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2E2A9EC2EC2049A9B8669D53A72EBFC5.
- MLA: “Education And Race Relations; Civil Liberties and Civil Rights.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 26, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2E2A9EC2EC2049A9B8669D53A72EBFC5>.
- APA: Education And Race Relations; Civil Liberties and Civil Rights. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2E2A9EC2EC2049A9B8669D53A72EBFC5