Mystery!; Agatha Christie Stories, Series II: Jane in Search of a Job
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Agatha Christie Stories, Series II: Jane in Search of a Job
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
Jane Cleveland is out of work and owes rent on her London flat. When she is offered the role of 'double' to the Grand Duchess Olga, the adventurous Jane accepts with alacrity, especially as the financial renumeration for the role is lucrative. However, all is not as it seems. Jane is thrown into a world of intrigue, double-dealing, jewel robberies and deceit. It is perhaps as well that Jane's new boyfriend is attending Hendon Police College and has an observant and quick eye.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Agatha Christie Stories, Series II: Jane in Search of a Job,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed May 29, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2E27DE95EE014E9E9D43362C71BBB6CA.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Agatha Christie Stories, Series II: Jane in Search of a Job.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. May 29, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2E27DE95EE014E9E9D43362C71BBB6CA>.
- APA: Mystery!; Agatha Christie Stories, Series II: Jane in Search of a Job. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2E27DE95EE014E9E9D43362C71BBB6CA