Group, The; Guarding Against Terrorism
7/23/96 Guarding Against Terrorism
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Guarding Against Terrorism
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Uri Ra'anan, University professor, Boston University; Edith Flynn, Professor of criminal justice, Northeastern University; Elie Krakowski, professor of international relations, Boston University.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Guarding Against Terrorism,” 07/23/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 26, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2E03678FB848406D86A69D10388740A1.
- MLA: “Group, The; Guarding Against Terrorism.” 07/23/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 26, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2E03678FB848406D86A69D10388740A1>.
- APA: Group, The; Guarding Against Terrorism. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2E03678FB848406D86A69D10388740A1