Arthur; Rhyme for Your Life, The Good Sport
Tracks 1-2 Full Stereo Mix, Tracks 3-4 Music and Effects Stereo Mix
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Rhyme for Your Life, The Good Sport
- Program Number
608; 609; 94
- Series Description
Each of the Arthur episodes consists of two independent stories that focus on themes and events central to children's lives. Whether it's facing down a bully, worrying about a new teacher, or being the very last person on earth to lose his baby teeth, Arthur and his friends manage to solve their third-grade dilemmas with imagination, kindness and a lot of humor. "What children love about Arthur is that he feels real to them," says Carol Greenwald, WGBH executive producer. "The emotions he experiences are universal. When Arthur triumphs over something, kids think they can, too. "The series will build on that sense of empowerment by showing how Arthur and his friends use effective, age-appropriate, problem-solving skills. Bringing a book-based series like Arthur to public television will also promote reading and writing skills. Series release date: 10/1996
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Social Issues
- CINAR (Series Producer)
- Greenwald, Carol (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Arthur; Rhyme for Your Life, The Good Sport,” 10/09/2001, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 22, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2C59D3EA28BE4E528C7E064C8CD51408.
- MLA: “Arthur; Rhyme for Your Life, The Good Sport.” 10/09/2001. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 22, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2C59D3EA28BE4E528C7E064C8CD51408>.
- APA: Arthur; Rhyme for Your Life, The Good Sport. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2C59D3EA28BE4E528C7E064C8CD51408