Group, The; Middle class economic insecurity
2/12/96 Middle Class Economic Crunch
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Middle class economic insecurity
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Lou DiNatale, McCormack Institute for Public Affairs, UMass Boston; Thomas Birmingham, Massachusetts Senate president; Andrew Sum, Director, Center for Labor Market Studies, Northeastern University.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Middle class economic insecurity,” 02/12/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 22, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2BF5A6E7AC1E488484992445E73A10BE.
- MLA: “Group, The; Middle class economic insecurity.” 02/12/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 22, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2BF5A6E7AC1E488484992445E73A10BE>.
- APA: Group, The; Middle class economic insecurity. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2BF5A6E7AC1E488484992445E73A10BE