Group, The; Supreme Court Ruling on sex harassment
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Supreme Court Ruling on sex harassment
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Michael Duffy, Chair, Mass. Commission Against Discrimination; John Robinson, columnist, The Boston Globe; Leslie Harris, Judge, Boston Juvenile Court; Janet Sanders, attorney; Ellen Fitzpatrick, professor of history, Harvard University.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Supreme Court Ruling on sex harassment,” 11/11/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 29, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2AD6357C81A64D86A2C992A05E3C33F1.
- MLA: “Group, The; Supreme Court Ruling on sex harassment.” 11/11/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 29, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2AD6357C81A64D86A2C992A05E3C33F1>.
- APA: Group, The; Supreme Court Ruling on sex harassment. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2AD6357C81A64D86A2C992A05E3C33F1