Group, The; Madness, Responsibility and Dahmer
2/03/92 Madness, Responsibility & Dahmer
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Madness, Responsibility and Dahmer
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Christopher Ricks, Professor of English, Boston University; Marcia Folsom, professor of literature, Wheelock College; Anna Mundow, writer; Glenn Loury, Professor of Economics, Boston University; Alan Stone, Professor of law and psychiatry, Harvard Law School.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Madness, Responsibility and Dahmer,” 02/03/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 23, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2AC8971687C249B6A208F4B29305EECD.
- MLA: “Group, The; Madness, Responsibility and Dahmer.” 02/03/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 23, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2AC8971687C249B6A208F4B29305EECD>.
- APA: Group, The; Madness, Responsibility and Dahmer. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2AC8971687C249B6A208F4B29305EECD