Group, The; Robert Packwood’s Diaries
9/14/95 Packwood’s Diaries
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Robert Packwood’s Diaries
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Florence George Graves , journalist and resident scholar, Brandeis University; Eileen McNamara, columnist, The Boston Globe; Wendy Kaminer, author, True Love Waits; Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Robert Packwood’s Diaries,” 09/14/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 18, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2A497CF575E34EA5A8EC360D557250B9.
- MLA: “Group, The; Robert Packwood’s Diaries.” 09/14/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 18, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2A497CF575E34EA5A8EC360D557250B9>.
- APA: Group, The; Robert Packwood’s Diaries. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2A497CF575E34EA5A8EC360D557250B9