Evening at Pops; Sesame Street Reunion, A
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Sesame Street Reunion, A
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
A SESAME STREET reunion performance with the ever-popular fuzzy red muppet, Elmo, and friends from the famed street -- with a special preview of a SESAME STREET rendition of "Peter and the Wolf."
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Sesame Street Reunion, A,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 18, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_29F5B417CD3A4E07A71EC3929F1C92E9.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Sesame Street Reunion, A.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 18, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_29F5B417CD3A4E07A71EC3929F1C92E9>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Sesame Street Reunion, A. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_29F5B417CD3A4E07A71EC3929F1C92E9