Group, The; U.S. policy towards China
5/21/96 China Trade
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- U.S. policy towards China
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Joshua Rubenstein, Northeast regional director, Amnesty International; Merle Goldman, Professor of Chinese history, Boston University; William Kirby, Professor of modern Chinese history; Shen Tong, President, Democracy for China Fund; William Alford , Author, To Steal a Book is an Elegant Thing, Director, East Asian Legal Studies, Harvard Law School.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; U.S. policy towards China,” 05/21/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 16, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_29ECD8F3685641E69EB268BF5C270602.
- MLA: “Group, The; U.S. policy towards China.” 05/21/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 16, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_29ECD8F3685641E69EB268BF5C270602>.
- APA: Group, The; U.S. policy towards China. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_29ECD8F3685641E69EB268BF5C270602