Group, The; Electronic Marketplace, The
1/22/96 Electronic Marketplace
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Electronic Marketplace, The
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Bill Harris, Executive vice president, Intuit; Dan Eldridge, Executive vice president, Digicash; John Gould, President, Associated Industries of Massachusetts; Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Paul Solman, business correspondent, The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Electronic Marketplace, The,” 01/22/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 25, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_29EAC8C5505348BA9FB163958E4E5132.
- MLA: “Group, The; Electronic Marketplace, The.” 01/22/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 25, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_29EAC8C5505348BA9FB163958E4E5132>.
- APA: Group, The; Electronic Marketplace, The. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_29EAC8C5505348BA9FB163958E4E5132