Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Ives; Strauss
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Evening at Symphony
- Ozawa Conducting: Ives; Strauss
- Program Number
- Series Description
Boston Symphony Orchestra performances, Seiji Ozawa conducting - debuted nationally October 1, 1974. Series release date: 10/1/1974
- Program Description
The second season begins with Seiji Ozawa conducting Charles Ives’s Central Park In The dark and Richard Strauss’s Ein Heldenleben.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Chicago: “Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Ives; Strauss,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 22, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_28F569562B954F31807EB1BEFC068BC1.
- MLA: “Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Ives; Strauss.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 22, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_28F569562B954F31807EB1BEFC068BC1>.
- APA: Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Ives; Strauss. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_28F569562B954F31807EB1BEFC068BC1