Mystery!; Cadfael, Series IV: A Morbid Taste for Bones
Cadfael, Series III A Morbid Taste for Bones 90 min.
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Cadfael, Series IV: A Morbid Taste for Bones
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
Abbot Radulfus (Terrence Hardiman) is convinced by Shrewsbury Abbey's prior (Michael Culver) that the bones of a little-known Welsh saint should be returned to the Abbey. The owner of the land where the bones currently lie is dead set against the Abbey's decision -- so much so that someone wants him out of the way for good.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Cadfael, Series IV: A Morbid Taste for Bones,” 02/05/1998, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 16, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_28E4F760BAF34C339DDFF64F89EB07E6.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Cadfael, Series IV: A Morbid Taste for Bones.” 02/05/1998. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 16, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_28E4F760BAF34C339DDFF64F89EB07E6>.
- APA: Mystery!; Cadfael, Series IV: A Morbid Taste for Bones. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_28E4F760BAF34C339DDFF64F89EB07E6