Cook's Tour; Food from My Heart
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Cook's Tour
- Food from My Heart
- Program Number
- Series Description
Pilot for series with Globe columnist Sheryl Julian on cultural cooking. Series release date: 1990
- Program Description
Yara Roberts presents guest, Zarela Martinez. Martinez, who grew up on a ranch in Mexico and owns a restaurant in New York City, prepares some of her favorite Mexican dishes.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Donnelly, Laurie (Series Producer)
- Bartlett, Virginia (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Cook's Tour; Food from My Heart,” 01/05/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 20, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_283ED2A44D744790A5C1A6B92B10603A.
- MLA: “Cook's Tour; Food from My Heart.” 01/05/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 20, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_283ED2A44D744790A5C1A6B92B10603A>.
- APA: Cook's Tour; Food from My Heart. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_283ED2A44D744790A5C1A6B92B10603A